India has always been known for its rich cultural heritage and warm welcoming gestures. It has attracted travelers for ages. The various reason why one should refer India as a health care destination are :
1) Cost Competitiveness: Today, with the rise in the healthcare industry, India understands its potential in the market and offers tailor-made healthcare services at almost lowest cost compared to any other country.
2) Excellent Quality & Care (International Standards): Indian Hospitals provide top notch Quality Service. Caring is our culture and quality our custom. We redefine excellence in the medical healthcare industry and are at par with the best across the globe. It's over a decade that Joint Commission International (JCI), the global arm of US-based Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), has accredited various hospitals in Asia, America, Europe, Africa and Middle East. India has a chain of JCI accredited hospitals that embarks on world-class quality for all.
3) Zero Waiting Time: You hardly need to be in a queue before you are called for an appointment. Once your appointment is fixed, you can be rest assured of the services on time.
4) Staff To Patient Ratio: India, a population with over 1.5 billion people can never lack in office attendants. India has a large pool of medical practitioners. The number of staff taking care per patient in India is much higher than the developed countries. So patients in India receive a more personalized touch in treatments and approach than most other places in the World.
5) Technological Advances (Equipments): India is at par with developed nations in world-class technology. The reputed hospitals have state-of-art-equipments and world class infrastructure.
6) Highly Experienced Doctors: Doctors in India have a higher patient exposure ratio due to population explosion. This helps them earn enormous expertise in the area of their respected fields. Again, Indian doctors have already proved their worth in the global market.
7) Ayurveda, Yoga, Homeopath and Naturopathy: Medicines and surgeries may heal you physically. Popping pills and surgeries cannot help you permanently unless you help your body to stay well permanently. Take recluse in the traditional Indian Ayurveda, yoga, homeopathy, and naturopathy to revive your mental peace and prepare you for post-surgery life. This holistic approach becomes imperative after any surgery or medical treatment.
8) Culture, Hospitality and Heritage: India has always echoed culture and hospitality. Be there to feel the difference. India is a land of tradition and customs which reflects in the attitude and approach of the people.
9) Vacation: Be it the Taj Mahal, the Kerala Backwaters, the Thar desert, Goa beaches, Doors Jungle as well as the untouched beauty of the Himalayas, among others, India opens her arms to embrace visitors who seek recluse in the lap of nature.