8. Breast: Breast augmentation and uplift, breast reduction, nipple formation. Male Breast Reduction or Gynecomastia treatment
9. Ears: Reshaping of protruding ears, split ear lobule repair ‘otoplasty’.
10. Arms: Liposuction and loose arms reshaping.
11. Abdomen: ‘Tummy Tuck’ or abdominoplasty, Liposuction for fat deposits.
12. Baldness: Hair transplant.
13. Vitiligo: Leucoderma or white patch treatment with Laser and resurfacing.
14. Alterations of External Features: Some individuals may ask for alterations in their facial features.
NON-SURGICAL COSMETIC PROCEDURES
- Face and body hair removal
- Botulinum toxoid or 'Botox' injections
The Decision Assistance Matrix (DAM)
Complications are rare, but as you understand - no procedure is completely free of risk. If you are planning to have liposuction there are chances that you may face infection, bleeding, Blood clots and burns.
Liposuction results are not the same for everyone. Some factors like age, smoking habits, pre existing diseases like diabetes, poor blood circulation may affect the results.
Your Post Operative care…
The length of a procedure depends on the amount of fat to be removed and number of areas being suctioned. A team of well experienced professionals will be with you after the surgery and ensure that you are fit as soon as possible while following an extensive care protocol for your post surgery recovery. This team would be touch with and your doctor in your home country once you leave India.
Results of the liposuction will not be seen right away. Depending on the amount of fat removed and the body’s ability to heal, visible results may take weeks or months to appear. Typically, swelling begins to decrease within a few weeks of surgery. However, it may take months to fully subside. Bruising may last three or more weeks. Numbness may persist for several weeks before it begins to fade. After the swelling and bruising disappear, the true result of the procedure is seen. If postoperative weight is maintained, the results of the liposuction can be permanent.